Monday, September 1, 2008

The Average American Male- Chad Kultgen


After reading this book, Chad Kultgen has become my favorite author. Even though this was his first book, I think he will come out with something great soon. The Average American Male Takes you on a journey through a mans head and what goes on in it. 99% of the things a man thinks about is sex and woman therefore 99% of the book is about sex and woman. The way he writes about it is so raw and indelicate but that is the way the male processes it in their head. They don't choose their words before they think. Instead they think as they go and sometimes say it. This book is my favorite book because it is unlike any other books out there. The style of writing is not in proper style, it is in a type of journal style. I strongly recommend this book for people ages 16-30. I think the elders would find this book very vulgar and vile but that is what people our age wants to see and read these days.

I give this book: 5 out of 5

No comments: