
The Fratellis have really done it this time. Their album Costello Music is one of my all time favorite poppy Indie album ever. The very first track "Henrietta" starts it off with a welcoming into many great things to come. In fact it does when "Flathead" starts up and rocks your socks off with its fist pumping riffs, beats and freezes. To play that song live would be just a blast jumping to and just freaking out on stage. One song has a kind of hawian feel to it with a type of ukelele sound that makes you feel like you are sitting on the beach, listening to the waves crash while you drift of into your own paradise. That is what I imagine anyways. All in all "Costello Music" is an intense album by The Fratellis and I strongly recommend you pick this one up ASAP.
I give this album: 5 out of 5

No comments:
Post a Comment