
When I think of Vampire Weekend, I think of the smell of a brand new CD because their music is sounds so new and different from everyone else. I think the main thing that sets these guys apart from everyone else is the awesome keyboard melodies. It has a Napoleon Dynamite feel to it. Ezra Koenig, the guitarist and singer, puts his words and guitar riffs together with so much ease and smoothness. The whole band together at a show is something else to watch as well. They are sooooo good live its not even funny. They seem like they are someone you would want to be best friends with because they have so much style and individualism. Some of the clothes they wear on stage are so ridiculous you wonder how could anyone have enough balls to go on stage in front of thousands of people and not feel embarrassed. That is what is so awesome about them is that they don't give a fuck about what anyone has to say and think about them. I think that is the best way to go in the music business I mean, you can't make everyone happy. If you don't pick up this CD then you are really missing out on something great and possibly groundbreaking in the music world.
I give this album: 5 out of 5

1 comment:
Just downloaded 'Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa' on your recommendation. Thanks for the visit btw.
Post a Comment